Social Media Marketing Software Reviews
Social marketing software is becoming a big business.
- Enterprise scalability – the need from many larger,complex organizations for enterprise functionality like workflow for teams.
- Mobility – a desire to access SMMS products via mobile devices.
- Usability – SMMS users place a high emphasis on usability/ user interface.
- Integration – capabilities to tie to other systems including CRM and analytics.
- Acquisition risk/ impact – while acquisitions can bring integration benefits,they can also alter product direction
What’s really interesting about TrustRadius is their focus on quality of the reviews submitted. Every reviewer is authenticated and every review vetted before publishing. Unlike some rating sites,TrustRadius reviews are robust,averaging more than 500 words.
You might also like
Use Social Media To Make An Impact At Your Next Trade Show — Small Business Trends
Many small business owners have started to strongly incorporate social media into their marketing plans for their trade show events.
What is the most comprehensive social media management software for a marketing department? - Quora
We just published a Buyer's guide to help people navigate the complex landscape of social media management software. It's derived from 100+ in-depth end-user reviews on TrustRadius
Here is a landscape overview: