Marketing Strategies for social media
SEO and Social Media has certainly grown together, in which both practices are able to benefit businesses worldwide to be more visible to their target audience by simply applying and merging these two marketing strategies into a single powerful approach.
The links below are all the posts I’ve created that include techniques and strategies to boost a site/brand’s social media marketing campaign:
- YouTube Marketing – my presentation for one of the local gDays event here in the Philippines, wherein I’ve shared a lot of useful and actionable tips on using YouTube as an effective marketing tool.
- 12 inbound marketing tips – highlights the key areas of inbound marketing (including social media) that I’ve focused on and have been very efficient with for the past few years.
- – a step-by-step guide to strategy development, execution and measuring your inbound marketing (content, SEO, social and email) initiatives.
- How to become an influencer – comprehensive guide on how to use content and relationship marketing (through social media) to grow readership/following base and effectively spread influence.
- How to build brand signals – social signals is one of the brand signals that search engines use to determine the credibility, authority and popularity of a site, which in turn impacts search rankings.
- How to use Evergreen Content to fuel social media strategy – tips on how timeless content can help boost and scale a brand’s social media activities (in terms of gaining more positive reception, followers, and social shares).
- Using images for social media marketing – there are ton of image-based web communities, and this post discusses how to utilized these channels to build brand awareness, social mentions and links to your site.
- Inbound Marketing Strategies – explains how social media plays in a full-inbound marketing campaign and how to make it more efficient by merging the practice with other marketing channels.
- Link Magnetism – explicates how to build an authority site and to attract powerful links and social mentions through relationship building and continuous content marketing.
Guest Posts and Contributions:
Feel free to bookmark or share this page, as I will be continuously update this page for more posts that I’ll be publishing that tackles social media marketing.
You might also like
MarketResearch.com Announces Distribution of Socintel360 Research — Virtual-Strategy Magazine
Socintel360's solutions offer in-depth analysis of key trends and drivers along with robust data, helping marketers innovate, strategize, and implement effective social media strategies.
Is the "starting small and exclusive" marketing strategy for new social media websites a myth? - Quora
It depends. If you are talking about a social networking platform you may have a hard time as there are massive companies - of course being Facebook, Twitter etc.
In order for it to work what does your company or startup provide that Facebook or Twitter doesn't have? What's different? What would make people really wanting to try out your platform?