Small business social media Strategy
Enter social media – a Web-based inbound approach to marketing that helps small businesses get found online. The term “social media” refers to various Web sites where people connect, interact and share online. Today, 62% of adults worldwide use some form of social media via computers, smartphones, tablets, game consoles, Internet-enabled TVs, handheld music players and e-readers.
Consider these statistics:
- One billion people actively use Facebook every month
- 500, 000 people use Twitter every month
- Google’s +1 button is used 2+ billion times each day
- 5 million photos are uploaded to Instagram every hour
- 3, 600 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every hour
- There are more than 10 million social mentions each month of Fortune 100 companies
- 87% of Fortune 100 companies use social media (Twitter is the most popular)
- 75% of Fortune 100 companies are on Facebook
- 50% of Fortune 100 companies have a Google+ account
- 25% of Fortune 100 companies have a Pinterest account
- Each corporate YouTube channel averages 2 million views
Social Change Anytime Everywhere: How to Implement Online Multichannel Strategies to Spark Advocacy, Raise Money, and Engage your Community
MarketResearch.com Announces Distribution of Socintel360 Research — Virtual-Strategy Magazine
Socintel360's solutions offer in-depth analysis of key trends and drivers along with robust data, helping marketers innovate, strategize, and implement effective social media strategies.
Statistical Strategies for Small Sample Research
Book (SAGE Publications, Inc)
How would an author plan a social media strategy?
I recently assisted launching a NYT Bestselling book with my CEO by ONLY using social media tactics. Social media is an amazing resource for an author and with some manpower (aka a few interns / rockstar assistant) becoming a bestseller and getting the word out about yourself / you book(s) is easy AND probably the smartest thing and author could do. Check out how my team did it here: