Social media Strategy Definition
Social media has evolved dramatically since it burst on the scene. Capitalizing on social networking has gone from an interesting concept to must-have for many organizations. It’s moved beyond applications and tools like blogs and Twitter, to include policies, protocols and etiquette. More than anything, social media has changed the way we communicate by becoming an integral part of marketing and public relations strategies.
But successful social media is not simply drafting a tweet or blog post when the mood strikes. It’s far more. We’ll help you . . .
- 360° monitoring and analysis systems that track your brand’s online presence
- Quality issues
- Employee and/or customer dissatisfaction
- Industry and competitive activity
- Brand influentials
- Strategic best practices and implementation planning
- Technology tool selection
- Budgeting and staffing
- Customer and prospect outreach initiatives
- Content strategy
- Community building
- Social media policy and guidelines development
- Organizational readiness and training
- Executive briefings
You might also like
Cowboys' ticket office has ambitious goal for 2014 football season — Examiner Enterprise
Bauman said a detailed social media promotion strategy from the ticket office will be rolled out right up until the opener.
The Social Media Marketing Book
Book (O'Reilly Media)
The New Bullying-How social media, social exclusion, laws and suicide have changed our definition of bullying, and what to do about it
Book (David Crumm Media, LLC)